Wednesday 5 August 2015

Aspinal of London Burgundy Small Pouch

B here...

I recently got a smaller handbag and you can't fit much in it so I had to downsize my purse. 

Walking round Bluewater and looking in Choice and John Lewis and couldn't find anything I liked. Then the Aspinal of London shop caught my eye. 

Straight away I saw burgundy and thought I'd find something here. I found a burgundy small pound which would easily fit my cards, cash and coins. 


It was £50 and for an extra £15 you can get your initials printed on it. 

It's really good quality, lovely colour and comes in a nice box!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE burgundy bags. I have a Kurt Gieger tote in the same colour and it's stunning.
    I so need this to put inside!
    Did you get your initials printed?
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete